The University of Maribor is committed to make the central website and associated websites accessible to all users in accordance with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
Declaration of accessibility
This declaration refers to the my.um.si website.
To ensure accessibility requirements, some adjustments have been systemically provided, such as:
- responsive formatting (adjusting the layout of the screen resolution content),
- display content for users of assistive technologies (for example: screen readers),
- keyboard navigation (customization for users who cannot use the mouse),
- appropriate colour contrasts (between text and background),
- predictable operation of the website,
- enabled equipment of images with alternative text,
- enabled use of different types of titles.
Degree of compliance
The moja.um.si website is partially compliant with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act due to exceptions below.
The accessibility of the my.um.si website is constantly monitored and individual elements of accessibility are continuously improved. However, some published contents do not meet all accessibility requirements as set out in the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
Some of the contents are:
- scanned documents in PDF files,
- promotional elements in the form of captions (e.g., infographics),
- video recordings,
- various complex data tables.
Feedback and contact information
Despite our efforts to keep all web pages as accessible and user friendly as possible, while browsing the um.si website, visitors may occasionally encounter accessibility problems due to very frequent updates in content. We can further improve accessibility if you report on your experience with our website. If you run into any problem or if you need access to information that is inaccessible, please let us know.
You can notify us about potential cases of non-compliance with the provisions of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act and send the request to communicate information in an accessible form by regular mail or by e-mail.
You will receive an answer within eight days from the receipt of your notification or request. If we will not be able to appropriately answer you, we will notify you when the answer will be provided and the reasons for the delay.
🏛 University of Maribor, Slomškov trg 15, 2000 Maribor
📞 +386(2) 23 55 290
If you detect a derogation from the provisions of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act, you may file a report with information society inspectors by regular mail or by e-mail.
🏛 Ministry of Digital Transformation
Accessibility statement preparation
The statement was last updated on 14 April 2023.